Monday, December 3, 2012

Leggings and Tights Galore

I'm not exactly a leggings and tights kind of person, but when I checked out the Romwe website, I was just captivated by beautiful designs that their leggings and jeans were flaunting. Just take a look at these.

Tightd
Beautiful aren't they? In fact, I began thinking that maybe I should get one myself to wear for this Christmas season. It would certainly be an eye-catching change, don't you think? I could definitely turn people's heads, but this time, they wouldn't be looking at how awkward I walk; instead, they'd be focusing more on what I'm wearing.

Alyd0053
I particularly like this pair of leggings, it just seems to pop. I love the nude tights but they might not be that useful for me, unless I were a model who is so confident of her legs, though. But who knows, maybe in the far future I'd be confident enough to do the same. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment