Friday, December 14, 2012

Fashion Revitalization

I know fashion comes and goes. These days, I noticed that a lot of people are going back to the old nineties looks - well, at least some of it. Peopple are going retro, from the retro two-tone sunglasses to the peplum dresses and classy fedoras. It's not bad, it's actually great. We all get to look like our grandparents at some point. *wink*

Anyway, I came across this beautiful skirt shorts on Eazy Fashion and I remembered that I had more or less the same shorts when I was in my early high school years. I know it wasn't that long ago but hey, it's back again!

Looking back to my high school days, I know I pulled it off back then but not the same way I could pull it off now. If I were to wear these girly skirt shorts now, I know I wouldn't look like a walking clothesline this time. (I was thin and walked around wearing a little loose clothes back then.)

Doesn't it just look fabulous? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment