Saturday, November 24, 2012

Look Good and Save the Earth

1 && 1 &&

I absolutely love wearing sunglasses, especially since I didn't get to wear them back when I was little miss invisible, with my glasses and all that. But now that I can walk around without worrying about the world around me, I can definitely pick a pair of sunglasses that I could match with my outfit.

One of the coolest looking sunglasses I've seen is the Panda Sunglasses. Aside from the fact that they look good on you, they are practically cheaper than those other equally beautiful branded sunglasses that cost a little over 10,000 pesos. Panda Sunglasses, on the other hand, only cost 6,000 pesos! Why? Because they are hand-crafted bamboo sunglasses!

Think about it, you'll be looking as awesome as you already are but this time, you're helping save mother earth. Now isn't that a little helping hand all of us would need?

Panda Sunglasses, one of these days, I'm going to have one of you! bwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment