Friday, November 23, 2012

From Fashion Disaster to Fashion Prodigy

I have never been the kind of girl who would sit in front of a mirror and obsess over her looks and just pore oveer magazines to try to 'update' her look. I was the shy and timid girl who really didn't care, who sat in front of the class and just try to be miss goody2shoes.

But that all changed when someone told me in all sincerity that I was pretty.

Of course, I didn't believe it at first, but being the natural skeptic that I am, it wasn't really  much of a surprise. Yet that was all in the past. From someone who would almost always avoid looking at the mirror, I now check my looks in every mirror I pass by. It's the rags to riches story, but in the fashion sense.

This was the me years ago, that girl with the glasses who didn't seem to care.

8726_182289300268_3425942_n

But this is me now. My choice of clothes has greatly improved, as well as my physical looks. *wink wink*

Img_1636
I recently found out about the latest street fashion online and I was like, "WOW". I am talking about Romwe. Their clothes are exactly my type of clothes, and not they're not the slutty ones, alright. 

Ncsvs0043
This Rivets Embellised All-match Black Vest is one of the many casual clothes that I want to purchase from Romwe. It just screams ME all over!

It's time I save up again and spend my hard-earned money for these babies. I just fell in love with them again. *sigh*

1 comment: