Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You

Whenever this song comes into mind, there may be people who will associate this with long distance relationships. It is possible, though, that there are those people who fall in love even though they haven't seen that person they "claim" to be in love with. I don't doubt that because I know some people who really have been in that exact situation. Call them crazy, but if it is love, it's love.

Listening to the lyrics not only made me think about long distance relationships, it also made me think of how true their love was. Without even getting to see the other for what he or she looks like physically, they developed an attraction. Most people get attracted due to the other's physique, but for those in distance relationships, these don't apply. A piece of advice, love the person for who they are and not for what they are.

i_knew_i_loved_you_before_i_met_you_female_version_diane_elise.mp4 Watch on Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment