Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bathroom Shower Enclosures and I

High-quality-walk-in-shower-enclosure
Some people may have noticed that I am very picky when it comes to picking a place to stay in. First of all, I make it a point that the place is clean and safe. If I notice that there is only one entrance and exit, scratch that off the list. Next, I would check out the cleanliness of the room. If to me the bedroom looks a bit musty, say bye bye to that and I'm moving on. But most of all, I am reall particular about the bathroom.

Bathrooms may seem to be the least important part of a place for people but it's actually one of the vital parts to me. I don't like unclean bathrooms, especially those with obvious filth. And when it comes to bathrooms, I prefer having bathroom shower enclosures, just like the one in our house. So it may seem to have minimal space. So what? At least it doesn't consume a lot space, ideal for those with little space for bathrooms. Anyway, they avoid water spilling out of the bath and onto the floor making the place much neater.

If I had the power to demand one thing from hotels, I would say pick out a decent bath or at least give us lavish showers or bath tubs. Hygiene shouldn't be limited to the body but it should also include the place we take a bath in.

No comments:

Post a Comment